Friday, February 21, 2014

Week one

Well, here I am, a week later and I am encouraged.  This week I decided to take one change and focus on that.  I have been tracking my eating for a year and it alone hasn't been working for some reason.  I've been maintaining but not losing. But I do have a lot of habits I need to change.  

Thins like emotional eating, drinking diet soda, not drinking enough water, cravings etc.  So this week I decided to focus on drinking enough water and drinking less diet soda (a step to eliminating it).  I have read that you are supposed to drink half of your body weight in oz. So for me that is 110oz!  That is A LOT of water. I have found, though, that it isn't too bad to do as long as I spread it out through the day which includes drinking right after I get up.  I've done it this week and I feel great.  I have also limited myself to one soda a day for this week.  I'll work on eliminating it in the near future.  For now I will continue to focus on the water. 

Along with the water drinking this week. I was able to get in 5 days of workouts and am planning on running tomorrow!  I did step, a core class, I ran, I rowed and I ellipticaled (not a word, I know)  

My children broke my scale this week, oh joy, so I weighed in at the y today.  Thankfully I had weighed in there last week cuz I was ticked I didn't lose anything, so I had a weight to compare.  I was 222 last week and this week was just under 220. So yay for 2 lbs down!  I'll take it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment