Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 2

Another week in the books!  It was a good week!  Not perfect but I'm not striving for perfection I'm striving for better!  

Great week of workouts starting with a great 4 mi run last Saturday it was warm and beautiful and I had to get out!  


I know the picture says it was only 3.1 but I had to restart my nike+ a mile in.  I thought I wasn't tracking right.  I felt pretty good!  Just a starting point for training for the Broad Street Run. A 10 mile run down Broad Street in Philadelphia!  Me and a few of my friends are going to do it!  I am exciting!  Longest race since my half marathon in 2010! (wow, was it really that long ago!)

So, back to this week.  Monday was Body Pump, Tuesday I tried spin again (not terrible), Wednesday was Power intervals, Thursday 4mi run, and today was step and rowing! I've also been doing an arm challenge this week!  

Continued clean eating for about 80% of the time and I lost 2lbs again!  Super exciting! It means that in for the first time in 2 years I have found something to be working! Yay!  

Hoping my motivation keeps up even in the scale doesn't show it :)  

Here's my biggest motivation for my journey!  Hope you think they are as cute as I do :)






No comments:

Post a Comment